Fantasy Sports Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home for all your fantasy sports needs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions- introduce yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introductions- introduce yourself  Empty
PostSubject: Introductions- introduce yourself    Introductions- introduce yourself  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:18 am

tell us a little bit about yourself
Back to top Go down
https://fantasysportssociety.board-directory.net
farmfolx

farmfolx

PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions- introduce yourself  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am

Old-time roto player from before the age of microchips. Baseball. Converted to H2H format this century. No other sport has the statistical basis of baseball. Love to slug it out until the fat lady sings. Live in Iowa but hail from the west coast. Consider Doom a nemesis. He considers me a punching bag. Longtime fan of SF Giants, among other, mostly national-league teams. Hate the Dodgers and the Yankees. Will support development of this forum. Winters are too long. Need the crack of the bat and the sound of leather. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I will bring the beer.
Back to top Go down
Doom Inc.

Doom Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Introductions- introduce yourself    Introductions- introduce yourself  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:15 pm

my name is Mark, I threw this site together hoping it will expand to a place where fantasy sports players can go to chat, bs, talk trash, find leagues, find players, and promote thier leagues and talents.

I've been playing fantasy sports since 1984 online and offline, I've played in free leagues and big money leagues with a fair amount of success. I can never seem to make any progress in Fantasy Football though. I'm retired so I have a bit of time on my hands and fantasy sports helps fill in some time. I hope everyone enjoys and please spread the word. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantastic

Mr. Fantastic

PostSubject: Re: Introductions- introduce yourself    Introductions- introduce yourself  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Jason from PA. I'm a long time fantasy player and looking to compete against all. I'm always looking for new leagues and new challenges.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions- introduce yourself    Introductions- introduce yourself  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions- introduce yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Sports Society :: FSS General Discussion-
Jump to: